UPDATED ON JANUARY 15, 2019.
Dyress Corp operates according to the legal standards that rules such matter, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR, as well as Law No. 13.709, of August 14, 2018, Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD), the Brazilian GDPR.
Dyress Corp takes into consideration the need to protect the fundamental rights of freedom and privacy, as well as the free development of the personality of individuals, protect the personal information of its clients, in accordance with the principles of good faith, purpose, adequacy, necessity, free access, data quality, transparency, security, prevention, non-discrimination, and accountability.
The following items will describe in a clear and objective manner:
- What data we collect;
- How we use the data we receive;
- Who we may share the data with;
- How we treat this data;
- Communicate and advertise about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters of interest to the user;
- Send service messages, notifications, and updates;
- Build lists for remarketing campaigns;
- Customize our services according to the interests of users;
- Develop other services, products and functionalities;
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, and other security-related incidents;
- Verify or authenticate the information provided, including comparing it with data from other sources;
- Get to know the navigation behavior of users and to build behavioral profiles based on statistics;
- Develop communication and marketing strategies and actions, based on statistics and behavioral profiles;
- Comply with legal obligations and meet legal demands;
- For any other purpose not provided for in this policy, provided that authorized, at the time of data collection.