UPDATED ON JANUARY 15, 2019.
Dyress Corp operates according to the legal standards that rules such matter, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR, as well as Law No. 13.709, of August 14, 2018, Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD), the Brazilian GDPR.
Dyress Corp takes into consideration the need to protect the fundamental rights of freedom and privacy, as well as the free development of the personality of individuals, protect the personal information of its clients, in accordance with the principles of good faith, purpose, adequacy, necessity, free access, data quality, transparency, security, prevention, non-discrimination, and accountability.
The following items will describe in a clear and objective manner:
- What data we collect;
- How we use the data we receive;
- Who we may share the data with;
- How we treat this data;
1. What data will be collected?
Data is collected in a distinctively manner and is divided into:
Data provided by the user through completion of contact forms on the site and landing pages, includes : full name, phone number, email, message content, company or entity the user is related to, business activity, title or role, billing information, personal and/or professional objectives.
This data may also be received through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or any other on which Dyress Corp Informática Ltda. has a corporate profile.
Data captured automatically
By browsing our sites, records that include the IP address of the device, the date and time of access are automatically collected, in compliance with Law 12.965/2014, and this data will only be shared with express authorization or through court order.
Other data related to the browsing behavior of the user, such as metadata, cookies, source of access to the site, browser data, pages visited, visit duration and actions taken, can be collected by Dyress Corp through scripts and monitoring software.
2. How we use the data we receive
The data and information obtained are treated as confidential and they will only be used with the consent of the user and for the following purposes:
- Communicate and advertise about products, services, promotions, news, updates, events and other matters of interest to the user;
- Send service messages, notifications, and updates;
- Build lists for remarketing campaigns;
- Customize our services according to the interests of users;
- Develop other services, products and functionalities;
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, and other security-related incidents;
- Verify or authenticate the information provided, including comparing it with data from other sources;
- Get to know the navigation behavior of users and to build behavioral profiles based on statistics;
- Develop communication and marketing strategies and actions, based on statistics and behavioral profiles;
- Comply with legal obligations and meet legal demands;
- For any other purpose not provided for in this policy, provided that authorized, at the time of data collection.
At any time, the user may request the deletion of their data from our servers. Upon request by the user, the data will be erased, except when it is necessary to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights of Dyress Corp.
3. Who we may share the information with
The data provided by users will compose the database of Dyress Corp. and may be shared with partner organizations, reseller channels, and other entities with which it has a business relationship.
All data, information and contents may be considered assets in cases of negotiations in which Dyress Corp is involved, and the company will have the right to include this data in their list of assets if it is to be sold, totally or partially, acquired or merged with another. By means of this Policy the user agrees and is aware of this possibility.
In addition, Dyress Corp reserves the right to provide data and information, including interactions, if requested by law.
4. How we treat this data
All data obtained by Dyress Corp is confidential and only duly authorized persons will be able to access it.
Any use of this information will be in accordance with this Policy. Every effort will be made to ensure the security of our channels and user data.
At any time the user can request access to their stored data, as well as updates and corrections. The user may also request the deletion of their data from the mailing list and newsletter.
The data will be kept, for the period necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy, for the time required by law or to ensure the rights of Dyress Corp.
Questions, requests and any doubts related to this Policy can be addressed by email to email@example.com.
This policy may undergo changes and therefore be updated in order to publish the new terms, always aiming to ensure greater security, convenience, and improve the experience of its users.